AffinoanalysisBig DataCollaborationcommunityDataeducationelearningeventsIndustry BenchmarkingIndustry DirectoryMember ServicesnetworkingPersonalisationPPAProcurement LeaderspublishingrecruitmentresearchSeminarssocial commercesocial marketplaceWebinars
The demise of traditional publishing media is well documented, and barely a month goes by without another title disappearing from the news-stand. The move to digital is now quite a few generations old, and it’s quite evident that for most publishers, simple subscription and advertising alone do not generate sufficient revenues online.
Publishers have to look for other sources of revenue, and the more successful ones are more and more reliant on value-added member services. Much ...
AndroidBump PaymentCitibankDataElectronic WalletFirstGoogleGoogle OffersGoogle WalletMastercardmcommerceMobile CommerceNear Field CommunicationNFCNFC PaymentPay PassSprintSwipe Payment
The world of ’finance’ has up until now seen 6 essential step changes in how people have consumed / exchanged goods and essentials:
- Simple Barter - 6-8 sheep exhanged for 1 cow etc.
- Account - Ledger system where Incoming / Outgoing values are recorded in written form
- Precious Metal Coins - Money where coins carry their own value
- Paper Money - Proxy payments / promissory notes usually based on state bank / national / international currency
- Credit Card - Electronic transfer of