Your Privacy is important to us
- This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is The Information Commissioner’s Office, Our License Number is: Z2098789. This can be checked on www.ico.org.uk
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Affino does not own or control, or to people that Affino does not employ or manage.
Collecting of and purpose of your information
- Affino (the company) provides the Affino SaaS service alonside support, consultancy, hosting, design, and a number of additional related servcies.
To provide these services, we may need to collect personal data such as company name, name, address, contact details and bank details.
Your information may be used to introduce you to other services we offer, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you regarding any review or changes that are applicable, and for our own business research and analysis.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided.
- Affino collects personally identifiable information when you register to be a user on the affino.com website, when you use certain Affino products or services, when you visit affino.com website pages, and when you enter details as content contributions, or in any feedback forms, profiles or surveys.
- Affino also automatically tracks and records your browsing, only when you give us permission, including your IP address, Affino Cookie information, the pages you requested and the activities you participate in on the website.
- Affino uses information for three general purposes: to customise the targeting and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity on the affino.com sites, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about special offers and new products.
Sharing your data
The below details the rights that you have, as contained within the Acts. Any exercise of these rights by you will be responded to without undue delay and at the latest within one month of your request:
Access to information
- The Acts gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts.
Correction and deletion
- The Acts gives you the right to the rectification of inaccurate data or erasure of personal data in accordance with the Acts.
Restrictions of processing
- The Acts gives you the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Acts.
Right to data portability
- The Acts gives you the right to receive your personal data in an accessible format which can be transferred to another data controller in accordance with the Acts.
Right to object
- The Acts gives you the right to object to the processing of your data under particular circumstances in accordance with the Acts.
Right to lodge a complaint
- If you are dissatisfied with our use of your information or our response to any exercise of your rights you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Your exercise of these rights are subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege) as included in the Acts. For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details above.
Your rights regarding your data
- Affino gives you the ability to edit your Affino account information and preferences at any time
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Should you wish to remove yourself from the system use the Forget Me form in the footer to request your complete removal (note that may take up to 72 hours for us to respond to the request). This will be actioned unless there is a contractual or lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly.
- Should you no longer wish to be tracked use the Profiling request form in the footer (note that may take up to 72 hours for us to respond to the request).
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay.
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request.
- We may provide you with updates and newsletters which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis. You can opt out of these should you wish to by updating your preferences in the preference centre here.
- NOTE - that for context and continuity, we will not be able to delete your content contributions on the site, however in the event that we ’forget you’ we will anonymise your identify wherever possible and remove the core record from the CRM.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Whenever we or fraud prevention agencies transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area, they impose contractual obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your personal data to the standard required in the European Economic Area. They may also require the recipient to subscribe to ‘international frameworks’ intended to enable secure data sharing.
Retention of data
We will retain your personal data on our electronic systems for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services under our agreement with you (or with your business) or to enforce our rights under that agreement. We may continue to hold your personal data for up to 6 years after you or your business has ceased using our services to allow us to protect our rights in any legal or regulatory proceedings.
We may retain deeds and other security documents containing personal data, such as personal guarantees or debentures, for up to 12 years after you or your business has ceased using our services.
- Affino may set and access Affino Cookies on your computer.
- Affino allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Affino’s cookies
- Affino may use its sites’ advertising creatives to access our cookies within our network of websites, in connection with Affino products and services
- We have in place a full security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. We take data security very seriously and have in place secure methods to store and transfer your data securely.
- Your Affino Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security
- Affino uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions for all website interactions.
- Affino may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Any user found to be abusing their privileges on the affino.com site will have all privileges revoked and will be barred from further use of the site
Our Contact Details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
55 Bathurst Mews
or use the general Contact Us form.
We will respond as promptly as possible.
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact our regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (Local rate) or 01625 545 745 (National rate)
Company Registration No: 6969486
VAT Registered: GB976497449
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed by English law and any disputes arising hereunder will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you experience any problems with this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org