- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Affino does not own or control, or to people that Affino does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Affino collects personally identifiable information when you register to be a user on the affino.com website, when you use certain Affino products or services, when you visit affino.com website pages, and when you enter details as content contributions, or in any feedback forms, profiles or surveys.
- When you register with Affino, we ask for your name, username, company, password, telephone, email, job title, address, web/homepage and other pertinent preference related information - most of which is optional to input . Once you register with Affino and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Affino also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser - including your IP address, Affino Cookie information, the pages you requested and the activities you participate in on the website.
- Affino uses information for three general purposes: to customise the targeting and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity on the affino.com sites, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about special offers and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Affino will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Affino may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Affino to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us).
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- Affino may set and access Affino Cookies on your computer.
- Affino allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Affino’s cookies
- Affino may use its sites’ advertising creatives to access our cookies within our network of websites, in connection with Affino products and services
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Affino gives you the ability to edit your Affino account information and preferences at any time
- Should you wish to remove yourself from the system use the feedback form on the right to request your complete removal
- NOTE - that for context and continuity, we will not be able to delete your content contributions on the site
- Your Affino Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security
- In certain areas, Affino uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions
- Affino may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages
Any user found to be abusing their privileges on the affino.com site will have all privileges revoked and will be barred from further use of the site
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about any of this information please use the general Contact Us form