Affino's GDPR Commitments and Timeline
Affino GDPR Commitments
- Affino SaaS to be fully compliant for GDPR, with the goal to have full compliance in place by 25th May 2018
- Affino to provide extended permission management through imports / exports and APIs
- Affino to have GDPR insurance, and will be able to recommend insurance for Affino site owners
- Strong commitment to GDPR compliant security, and beyond
- Commitment to notify regulator and clients of any breach within 24 hours of being identified
- Commitment to maintain GDPR compliance on an ongoing basis
- All Affino SaaS data (including backups) to be hosted in EEA (currently Ireland and Belgium) to ease GDPR compliance
- Centralised CRM with single customer record across Affino services (for each User Profile on each Affino instance)
Affino GDPR Timeline
- Aug 2017 and onwards Specifying
- Feb 2018 Affino 8 Launch - release notes here.
- May 2018 1st GDPR Release - re-permissioning campaign management, full permission auditing, preference centre, contact - permission tab, permission import & export - release notes here.
- 25th May 2018 GDPR In Effect
- 10th August 2018 2nd GDPR Release - cookie dashboard, contact archive & deletion automation, enhanced download permission capture - release notes here.
- 30st September 2018 Affino 7.5 Service Discontinued (not GDPR compliant)
- Ongoing GDPR Optimisations
With the launch of Affino’s second GDPR release, all aspects of GDPR are well covered. From here on it is a case of iterating the Affino SaaS service to meet the evolving customer needs around GDPR.
The next Affino release sees the introductio of the new CRM API which is fully GDPR compliant, and thereafter it is a question of how far we go to move some of Affino’s Control centre GDPR capabilities to also be available on the end user preference centre.