Affino GDPR Commitments
- Affino SaaS to be fully compliant for GDPR, with the goal to have full compliance in place by 25th May 2018
- Affino to provide extended permission management through imports / exports and APIs
- Affino to have GDPR insurance, and will be able to recommend insurance for Affino site owners
- Strong commitment to GDPR compliant security, and beyond
- Commitment to notify regulator and clients of any breach within 24 hours of being identified
- Commitment to maintain GDPR compliance on an ongoing basis
- All Affino SaaS data (including backups) to be hosted in EEA (currently Ireland and Belgium) to ease GDPR compliance
- Centralised CRM with single customer record across Affino services (for each User Profile on each Affino instance)
Affino GDPR Timeline
- Aug 2017 and onwards Specifying
- Feb 2018 Affino 8 Launch - release notes here.
- May 2018 1st GDPR Release - re-permissioning campaign management, full permission auditing, preference centre, contact - permission tab, permission import & export - release notes here.
- June 2018 2nd GDPR Release - cookie dashboard, contact archive & deletion automation, enhanced download permission capture
- 25th May 2018 GDPR In Effect
- 31st July 2018 Affino 7.5 Service Discontinued (not GDPR compliant)
- Ongoing GDPR Optimisations
We will keep this guide updated as the timeline evolves, milestones are hit, and as we further evolve Affino’s GDPR commitments.